Speech @ FEEIT
The Speech Group at the FEEIT, CMUS has a long and rich tradition and expertise in speech technology, specifically speech synthesis and recognition, as well as analysis and processing.
- Promotion of the Suze speech synthesis voice for assistive technologies.
- Localization of Cboard - an application for assistive communication AAC.
- The work of Speech @ FEEIT presented in the show Science Spectrum on MTV 1.
- We are pushing the envelope on naturalness in Macedonian Text-to-Speech synthesis.
- Govorko - a new tool for assistive speech communication for children with disabilities.
- State-of-the-art results in Large Vocabulary Continuous Automatic Speech Recognition in Macedonian .
Get in touch
We are always on the look out for the next challenge!
If you want to increase your impact by making your work speech-enabled, or if you are solving a problem that involves speech or audio - we can help!!
Partners and Friends